Loading... Please wait...

Casas del Bosque
Gran Reserva Chardonnay 2008

  • Image 1


Gran Reserva Chardonnay 2008

SKU:
CH-21-21-08
Vintage:
2008
Appellation:
Casablanca Valley
Size:
750ml
Alcohol %:
14.5%
Download PDF:
Bookmark and Share


Varieties
100% Chardonnay

Winemaking
The grapes were handpicked with the utmost care and optimal ripeness in the valleys cold mornings between April 23 and May 8, 2008. This fruit is a selection of grapes grown on the finest soils in our vineyards. The yield is 7 – 8 tonnes per hectare. This wine has two components; 75% was fermented and underwent malolactic fermentation in oak barrels. It was held for nine months with just one racking to allow the aromas of the wine to meld well with the oak. The remaining 25% was fermented in stainless steel tanks to preserve its fresh fruit character.

Tasting Note
Fresh and fruity aromas with light notes of oak, toast and caramel. The palate blends the natural freshness of the fruit from the Wine fermetned in stainless steel tanks with the weight and mouthfeel of the barrel fermented Wine. The result is a wine with personality without being overwhelming … excellent for drinking the entire bottle – or maybe more!

Serving Suggestions
Delicious served slightly chilled as an aperitif, or paired with pan fried white fish or other seafood dishes.


Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Casas Del Bosque - Gran Reserva Chardonnay 2008 to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...