Loading... Please wait...

Casas del Bosque
Reserva Chardonnay

  • Image 1


Reserva Chardonnay

SKU:
CH-21-11-11
Vintage:
2011
Appellation:
Casablanca Valley
Size:
750ml
Alcohol %:
14.5%
Download PDF:
Bookmark and Share


Varieties
100% Chardonnay

Winemaking
The grapes were handpicked by separate lots and clones during the cold mornings ofthe Casablanca Valley between April 23 and May 8, 2008. The yield was 7 – 8 tonnesper acre. This wine has two components; 75% was fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures to preserve its fruit character, and the other 25% was fermented in oakbarrels and kept on its lees for 9 months for additional body and complexity.

Tasting Note
The blend of the two Chardonnays results in a pleasing wine with aromas of subtropical fruits such as papaya along with notes of peaches, all made complex by the barrel-aged component that lends creamy oak characteristics. A refreshing and pleasing wine made for drinking much more than a single glass.

Serving Suggestions
Delicious served chilled as an aperitif, or paired with light pasta dishes, salads or poultry.


Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Casas Del Bosque - Reserva Chardonnay to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...